Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween Horrors...

Oh, I can't believe it's over already~This year Halloween came so quickly I never had a chance to get tired of the 4,500 showings of "Halloween" (1-8?) we normally watch, or decorations, or seeing all the store costumes reduced from 50,000 choices down to "witch" or "dracula". I never even had a chance to get tired of my husband's costume (can you guess?) Michael Myers from the above mentioned "Halloween" movies. It was a whirlwind of spooky decorations, candy, a few drinks, a party and hours spent putting together my "Woodland Fairy" costume, which I don't have pictures of because I left my camera's memory card at home! However, my sister-in-law's finace did get some good pictures which I'll try to remember to ask him for.



Every year I scour, inhale, pour over the home decorating magazines at Halloween (and Christmas, of course!). And every year I have the burning desire to have this huge HUGE Halloween party complete with apple bobbing, carmel popcorn balls, spooky music, lavish decorations and a pot of of cider complete with the smoke or fog that dry ice creates. Everyone would be required to come in costume, of course. Did any of you see the ME Home Companion for October? That is the kind of party I want to throw. Maybe next year...and you're all invited, of course!

No comments: