Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Goals & Dreams...

"Goals are dreams with deadlines."

I'm not sure who created that phrase, but it's probably very true. I really, truly should work on goals...I spend a lot of time in "dream mode" where I fantasize about all these wonderful projects, and the stellar reviews they will someday garnish...my time would be much better spent in the here and now, dealing with the day-to-day stuff and trying to fit in my dream work between, right?

Yesterday I went to a training for work...I expected it to be boring and touch on topics I have heard over and over again. It wasn't! We talked about goals and dreams and where we are heading and how to get there. It was very inspiring and made me feel more excited about the possibilities out there.



This is a photo from my morning commute. Someday, when I'm self-employed and working in my jammies all day, I will look back at this photo and laugh, while sipping coffee; a pet in my lap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will get there my friend. I agree that dreams need careful planning to become reality.