Sunday, August 13, 2006

Where Does the Weekend Go?


My~the weekend just flew by and, what do you know, it's Sunday night and I have a tiny sore throat and am secretly a little happy that it's almost time for bed...and Yum! Fresh sheets! But hopefully will be feeling better by tomorrow morning as I absolutely HAVE to go to work. I have no sick time yet and I don't want to take a day without pay. Plus I would feel too embarrassed to call in after only three days!

I had such a lovely weekend, even though I've been feeling more tired than ususal. My Dad said that it's probably just the stress of the new job and getting into my new schedule...I suppose that's it.


I made my sister, Faith, a really cool birthday card but I gave it to her without taking a picture of it first! It was totally cute~I used a color copy of a photo of her around age 10 and then decorated it with a little crown, a pearl necklace and matching earrings....it was cute! I also included this quote, "Your life is a canvas, only you can paint on it."Well, something like that.

The book above is an altered book that I made a long time ago. I'm working on another one now, but felt too lazy to take photos tonight. I spent a lot of time in the sun today and I don't know, something about the sun just saps the energy from my bones. The rest of me as well. I hope that this week will be filled with many laughs, good times, and hot cocoa. Love to you all...

No comments: