Monday, August 07, 2006

New Altered Endeavor...


When I went to visit my sister Celeste, I picked up a hardcover book at the library in the free pile and set to work creating a new altered art book. I haven't done one of these in awhile and I'm really excited to play with all these pages! Lately I've been working with children's board books which are fun, but it's nice to have the pages themselves to play with. I like making some into envelopes and pockets and cut others to put tags on etc. I haven't decided if I want to run one theme throughout the book or differing themes in each section. If I choose one theme, I'm thinking of a different inspirational word for each area. For example: Hope, Love, Peace, Happiness, etc. We'll see how it turns out! I'll keep you updated on my progress...

No comments: