Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Lovely Day Out...

Last Sunday was Girl's Day Out, something my 3 sisters and I try to do every so often to stay in touch and spend some quality time together. We were trying to meet up monthly, but now we just try when we can.




This trip took us to Middlebury, Vermont where there are lots of cool little shops, artsy places, and yummy food options.

The doors above (which I LOVE!) are the entrance to Frog Hollow . I LOVE it there! There were lots of beautiful items, my favorite of which was probably this pottery which, I think, is absolutely fantastic. I LOVE all the color (of course!) and the way that it's just dripping with it. The maker is Eleanora Eden. Find her pottery online here. Gorgeous!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pottery is gorgous! Happy work. Pam-Pam

ChicChick said...

Yeah, it makes me happy to look at, I bet the artist is a happy person too!