Monday, February 19, 2007

Snowy Weekend and a Pretty Posie...




What a snowy, snowy weekend! This is a photo I took at Jay Peak, a northernmost mountain located in the eastern part of Vermont. My husband went downhill skiing, I decided to snowshoe. Needless to say, after 20 minutes on an unbroken trail, I was a bit fatigued. I fell through the snow in many places. I don't know if you've ever been in snow so deep that when you fall through it comes completely up to your thigh but it is a bit alarming. A panicky voice in my head tried to tell me that I would be out there all night, as I seemed to be the only person on the trail, but I shushed it and dug my leg out with my frozen hands. Ahhh, winter...



Decidedly un-wintery is this lovely little felted posie I bought from Heidi. I LOVE it! It is much more beautiful in person than in my photo...and her bags? Scrumptious! Check out her etsy site and buy a little treat for yourself!

Now, I should give an update on the "big giveaway". I forgot all about a cutoff date, which we definitely need. I am going to draw the name on Wednesday evening and get the little package all ready to ship out on Thursday. IF by chance, I do not have your mailing address and you aren't able to get it to me by Thursday morning, I will probably not be able to ship until next Monday. We are away this weekend (romantic anniversary trip~yay!) so I won't be able to make it to the post office till then. Keep your fingers crossed ladies....are you holding your breath?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great and romantic weekend!

Pam-pam

Heidi said...

Glad you like the flower! Have a great getaway weekend.