Friday, February 02, 2007

I'm Back Baby(ies)!





Well, ok. I'm sorry, sorry, sorry to do this once again, but I finally had to just do away with my computer security system as I wasn't able to upload photos on a number of sites which was just driving me absolutely bonkers! I could have kept the Wordpress site, but I noticed that you are only allowed a bit of memory and when it was used up (which happens quickly with lots of photos like I have) you have to buy more.


So, here we are; safe and sound back in our little blogger site. I hope you all will forgive my fickleness and stick around...I miss you when I don't hear from you! (Deb, I especially hope you will still link to me? Even though I'm fickle and flighty? I promise not to move again?!?!)


The photo above is a view from my kitchen window. Do you like the polka-dot canisters? I picked them up last year at IKEA when we were in Montreal for our anniversary trip. It was a fun, fun, fun time. We are planning to go again at the end of this month and are staying at a beautiful Victorian B&B. I will post photos when we get back...it looks scrumptious!

I have been thinking that I need more than one blog to keep everything organized, tidy and pertinent for readers. I am going to be working on setting up another blog (or two) here on blogger, so keep checking back, ok?

Also, does anyone who has time and patience, know how to add favorite links to the sidebar? I can't seem to figure it out. One fellow blogger told me a long time ago but I couldn't understand what she meant...any ideas?
Have a wonderful, winter afternoon!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's just me! I am checking out your new/old blog site...Yippee this one is easier to leave comments on. Pam-Pam

ChicChick said...

Thanks for sticking with me and my blog through all our little growing pains, Pam-Pam!