Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ahhhh, Gee~And New Bags...



Ahhh, gee. I just got word that I wasn't selected for "That's Clever!". Drat. I was so hoping...anyway, I'm happy that they are coming to Vermont and can't wait to see the shows which feature artists from this area. Congrats to you all! I think it's wonderful and I hope someday they will come here to film again.



In the meantime...I've re-discovered my creative spark (thank God!). Here are some photos of my newest bags. I love the messenger style bags...they are SO comfortable! AND they are perfectly sized...not too big, not to small...(as our little tow-headed friend would say) they're juuuuust right! Plus they will be fun to alter, once I get the making of them down pat.

3 comments:

deb said...

Ohhh.. I'm so sorry. I was rooting for you. But I know something even better will come along!

I didn't realize you were from VT. I'm in NH. We're practically neighbors! HA!

ChicChick said...

Thanks Deb, (sniff, sniff). I hope you are right...it was fun daydreaming about it anyway!

Wow~we ARE nearly neighbors...I don't know why, I thought you were out in the mid-west somewhere? Cool! (And people say us "New Englanders" aren't the friendly-type-HA!). I'm on my way to visit your blog...I have been out of the loop...sorry!

deb said...

You should leave your e-mail address... :) So I'll answer your questions here... We are definitely hoping to make the Trinkets show an annual event. Maybe next year you can come visit or sell some of your goods with us. :) I'm not selling anything online just yet but I'm hoping to open an Etsy shop one day soon. Thanks for visiting and have a lovely fall day (it's winding, windy here today) but aren't the colors gorgeous?!