Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A Charmed Life...

Here are some photos of the charms I finished yesterday. Did I mention how fun they are to make? :) My intention is to make them into necklaces and/or charms for a funky bracelet (these examples are too big though). The hard part will be putting them together as I'm not a jeweler, but I'm sure I'll come up with something. If not, I can always use them in my altered art pieces.


PS-Voyer, thanks for the tip on the camera. I had that function but thought I should try some better lighting (kitchen). It seems to have worked!

1 comment:

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

They're beautiful. Now I'm going to have to try them. THANKS! They would be beautiful used as jewelery, I especially like the charm bracelet idea. Mmmm, Altered Art :) One day I will give it a try :)

Have to go and blow things up. I'll post some pictures for you ..snicker..

Happy Independence Day!! Be safe!!