Thursday, March 02, 2006

Feeling Inspired...

I feel inspired this week. It might be the sunshine. I feel like I haven't seen the sun in weeks! I feel just READY to do something big to help make the world a better place. I feel a kind of staticky electricity hovering around me, all around my peripherial vision. I can tell something great is going to happen. I know that I'm re-finding myself after a few months of feeling a little lost.

I feel as though I've been in this selfish little bubble lately, wondering why I'm feeling blue, analyzing my feelings, trying to find out what would make me happy. Worrying a little too much about what clothes I don't have, what my house doesn't look like, what my life is lacking.

My art makes me happy. Creating things makes me feel very happy and complete and energized. But lately I've been feeling a certain kind of warm peace when I think of all the ways that I might be able to help others. I'm thinking of ways to tie in what I love to do (create, travel, organize events, plan parties, write) into something tangible that might help someone other than myself.

I'm not sure what's coming...but I have a feeling it's going to be great.

No comments: