Wednesday, February 22, 2006

~Oh Happy Day~



What a great day~it started out wonderfully because I woke up 15 minutes before my alarm was set to go off...I LOVE when that happens! I was ready a little early and had a couple of minutes to enjoy the beautiful lighting and took these pretty pictures outside. I love my digital camera!

Then, to add to the excitement of my day, I sold a purse on Etsy and an ATC on Ebay...all in the same day! I don't think my day could have been any better...I even got in some time tonight to make a few more things for Ebay. I'll post the pictures in my next post. There is a wonderful community of women on Mary Janes Farm that you might want to check out; www.maryjanesfarm.com. I've really been enjoying my visits to the message boards there, and already feel a connection with some of the women. It feeds my vintage soul!


1 comment:

Gwyn Calvetti said...

Those are lovely photos. Thanks for sharing that site link, too. I'll have to check it out myself!