Monday, February 13, 2006

Almost Valentine's....

Wow, tomorrow is Valentine's Day...already! The cynical side of me is jeering and laughing at all the marketing and most espeically at those dumb diamond commercials on TV, but the sweet side of me thinks all this lovey-dovey stuff is sort of...well, sweet! Especially the abundance of chocolate in pretty pink and red boxes.

I am kicking myself (gently) now that I didn't do any marketing at all this season for my purses or my other hand made items. I did post some new things on Etsy http://chicchickbiz.etsy.com but other than that I didn't do much at all. I had big ideas about making a pretty Valentine's display at the local shop Sweet Nothing's who has a few of my purses for sale, but did I follow through? Sadly, the answer is no.

Well, spring is just around the corner, I will have to make up for my laziness with lavish spring decorations and warm weather embellishments.

I'm off to fend off other consumers on my lunch break, for what is left of the Valentine's gifts for procrastinators like myself~wish me luck!

No comments: