Thursday, February 16, 2006




Do you ever spend so much time daydreaming about something that when it comes time to actually do it, it feels like you already have? When I'm commuting to work or taking my lunch break or walking from place to place I sometimes play out in my mind everything I want to do when I get home; start this art project, put together this home decorating idea, try matching this new top with another pair of trousers to see what comes together.

Today was one of those days. I started a new ATC before leaving for work in the morning, and by lunchtime (in my mind) I had already put all the finishing touches on it! I rearranged my kitchen in my mind and was surprised to come home and see that everything was untouched, even (unfortunately) the dishes in the sink!

Oh well, there is always time for dishes, but in my house (most of the time) creating takes precedence.Here are a few pictures from my house to yours...I love pink and red! And this isn't even decorating just for Valentine's day!

No comments: