Thursday, August 23, 2007

Something Old, Something New...

For awhile I have been feeling a little torn about my blog. It started as a cottage-style, vintage and art sort of place, and now due to my "green" inspirations, has taken a different sort of turn. In order to keep things neat and tidy (or at least attempt to!), I've started a new blog "A Chick with a Conscience" If you are interested in environmentalism, humane treatment of animals and humanitarian efforts (along with bits and pieces of living more simply, more frugally and better on less), I think you might find it interesting!

I do plan to continue to post here off and on, but will try to keep this blog specifically set up for posts about vintage/homemaking type posts, along with any cottage-y ideas and inspirations. See ya over there (I hope!).

No comments: