Friday, January 05, 2007

Where, or where can my photos be?

Ugh~I cannot for the life of me, figure out how to post photos on this blog! What happened!?!?!? It was all going so smoothly and easily and now, this! Frustration, frustration! I can't get it to work! I have been purposely not posting because of this photo issue. I'm irritated beyone belief and am considering dumping my beautiful little blog all together...what is the point without the photos? It's like telling only half of a story. Like a brochure with only the words....(boring!).

I'm sorry to vent here ladies, but really. Can this be any more annoying? I have the sweetest little fairy pins (who look suspiciously like some real-life fairy godmothers in my life) to show you and I can't get the blasted pictures on here!!!! UGH! Sometimes technology makes me want to cry...

No comments: