Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A Little Spring Sale...

Well, I am trying to make a little extra money and thought I would weed through some of the items left over from my little vintage shop. Thanks to the kind suggestions by one of my fellow farm girls at Mary Janes Farm Please let me know if you are interested in any of these items...email me and I will send you the mailing address, check/money order or Paypal all happily accepted!


The first item is this adorable spring-y birdhouse, painted and distressed and embellished with pretty pink cabbage roses. My husband hand made this house and I prettied it up! Although this is a sturdy little house, it would be best used indoors (plus the hanger is already secured on the back for easy display!). It measures approx. 8.5" in length and approx. 11" across. Cost is $15.00 plus shipping.


The next item is absolutely adorable! This little porcelin doll body is planted right on top of a silky pin cushion. She's approx. 7" high. She's in perfect shape and would look lovely on your sewing table or maybe on a shelf holding some antique hat pins! The cost for the pincushion is also $15.00 plus shipping.

















This little seashell pink dish is absolutely beautiful! It's fully covered with tiny, delicate seashells, bits of silver glitter and measures approx. 3" x 5". The inside is painted a delicate gold. The cost of this beautiful little dish is $10.00 plus shipping. Please contact me at chicchickbiz@yahoo.com if you are interested in any of these items. Thanks!


No comments: