Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Bit of a Long Time Coming...






Blogettes: First and foremost I must apologize for my lack of posts lately. Life has just been getting away from me, or at least that's how it feels lately. Class finished up (sad!) but I've started some other creative projects, not the least of which is our annual Victorian Tea which we have had for the past 2 years (this year is our 3rd) to raise money for Shared Hope International an organization which is working to end sex-trafficking worldwide.


These photos are from our tea...we had so much fun! As always it astounds me how much work is involved in something so short (2 hours) and how many hands are needed to pull something like this off, even on a small scale. Our hard work paid off though; we raised just under $300 for this incredible organization.


No comments: