Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Decisions, decisions...

Oh my; what a lot of decisions to make lately. Is it really that I have a lot of them to make, or just that I'm procrastinating making any so that it seems like more than there really are?

Not sure...but here is one decision that is made (I hope!)

The 30th birthday ring...drat! I'm not allowed to post a picture here tonight it seems. Well, you will all have to wait with bated breath to see if I win it tonight as I'm sleeping...what suspense! How will I make it until morning?

Now...I have other decisions to make:
1) What do I want to be when I grow up?
2) What classes should I take this spring to get to that career?
3) Should I sign up for a dance class? If so, which type? Will I have time to take a dance class if I take a class to get me toward my (unknown) dream career?
4) What shall I bring for lunch tomorrow?
5) Should I teach paper arts classes this spring? Will I be over-extended if I do (on and on it goes...)

Just finished watching the Devil Wears Prada...pretty good but (sigh) as usual, not as good as the book. But I do LOVE Meryl Strep! She's so fabulous...love her!

Nighty-night blogette's...hopefully I can show you my ring tomorrow! :)

No comments: