Sunday, April 30, 2006

Lovely Spring Things...



Yesterday was my Open House at the shop. It was such a beautiful day! I had visits from several wonderful people, a couple new faces and some that I have gotten to know from last years jaunts on Saturday mornings.

I love my little shop. I love how peaceful and cozy it feels. I love playing soft, comforting music and offering up little treats to eat and watching people oooh and ahhh over things that I've embellished, made with my own hands, or purchased and given a new life to. I love meeting new folks and seeing little glimpses into their lives...it makes me feel so trusted when they share bits of themselves with me. I love relating over our samenesses and marveling over our differences. ("I'm never going to sell THAT! I can't believe I ever even picked it up!~Oh my! It sold, one of the first things to sell this season, I can't believe it!")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»