Sunday, April 30, 2006

Back to Business...


I apologize. I get caught up in my own life things sometimes, and forget that this is a Creative Blog, first and foremost. Vintage? Love it. Craftiness? Absolutely have to have it. This is supposed to be a break from the crazy, sometimes stressful and wild world outside. A blog to pour a cup of tea with and pull up a cozy chair and forget yourself in.

I am re-dedicating this blog to all my readers and to everyone and anyone who stumbles across it and needs a break from the "real world" and a step into a sanctuary of creativity, beauty and tranquility. I will do my best to create that here, I promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Glenda Waterworth said...

Hi there,

I just had a look at a few of your posts and I think you have a wonderful, arty, crafty, country outlook that I can totally resonate with, even though I'm half a world away! I've bookmarked your blog to come back to. Thank you.