Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Seeing it New...






Have you ever seen something a thousand times, but never really SEE it? I'm reading this great book on digital photography called "How to do Everything with Digital Photography" by Dave Huss. I like it because it's (mostly) easy to understand and he gives some great pointers on photo taking...



Yesterday I brought my camera to work with me and kept it with me all day; on my morning walk at break, at lunch, even at my desk. It was amazing how many interesting photos I got during an "average" day.





I'm feeling doubly inspired, as I'm taking a Photoshop Elements course in July. I can't wait to learn tricks and techniques to improve my photos.


Isn't learning new stuff the best? It's one of my favorite things in life...especially if it's stuff I really WANT to learn.


Look around you today, bloggettes and see if you can't see something "average" in a whole new way. That's your homework for Tuesday!

No comments: