Sunday, May 07, 2006

Some Pretty Little Changes...

I had the itch this weekend to change things up in our little house. I see so many great ideas in magazines, but I wanted to try to make one little spot, one tiny corner, completely original. I found the metal tray above the cabinets in the kitchen and the absolutely darling little "Bloom" painting is from the very talented Jeny Penny on Etsy jenypenny.etsy.com! It's my first purchase there, although I drool over things all the time. I have a wishlist about 1.5 miles long and two of the items are more of Jeny Penny's...I like buying things in odd numbers, usually 3's or 5's.

I bought some really bright, springy paint at the craft store and painted a little shelf and have plans to add a lot more bright color throught the house. I think I will have to take it in small steps so that it doesn't overwhelm.

More to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»