Sunday, May 07, 2006

Creativity in the Air...

Here is a little canvas I created a bit ago. I added the finishing touches today, and posted it on Ebay. It's a little hard to see in the picture but I used different shades of green; sage and moss along with burnt sienna and some copper embossing powders to add some interest. I stamped a wide band of pretty script through the width of the canvas with the embossing powder and added some ink, papers, and pretty sequins to finish it off.

I love creating things! Stay tuned, I'm working on a cute little "quote book" to record your favorite quotes in...it's different! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my dear!

I found it. I am interested in learning about your quote book. Is it already going to have quotes or is it for people to leave their own quotes? You are so creative Joy!!!

Pam-Pam

Anonymous said...

You should do some handmade postcards and participate to Postcrossing !
It's an easy way to have news from the whole world, to meet new people ; and your cards would be very beautiful, seeing what you already do. Anyway, you're very talented.

ChicChick said...

Thanks! Pam, glad you found it and Anonymous, I will research Postcrossing...sounds interesting! :)